24-Hour Assist Service
We know how important the mobility of your car is, and that suffering from a puncture, an electrical problem or an empty tank can be costly and inconvenient.
That is why Vantage 24-Hour Assist offers an extensive range of benefits in Singapore that are designed to afford assistance and protection to you, your passengers and your car in the event of a motoring emergency.
Our aim is to ensure that any inconvenience is kept to a minimum. A single phone call to 6473 8588 will connect you to a fully-trained coordinator who will offer you all possible assistance.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS.
Answers to some commonly asked questions about our 24-hour Assist service.
What is the 24-hour Assist service?
It is a 24-hour, 365 days a year emergency breakdown assistance service unique to owners of eligible Ford cars. This assistance will be provided for the period of the new car warranty. The service is manned by a team of experienced multi-lingual staff who will provide assistance in the event that your Ford becomes immobilised.
My Ford has broken down, what shall I do next?
Please call the emergency number given on the decal. Remember to give your exact location, the vehicle registration number or VIN number, contact details, a description of the problem and your home address, so that the staff can coordinate assistance efficiently for you.
Do I have to pay for replacement parts?
Yes, replacement parts and any workshop labour costs are your responsibility, unless they are covered under the manufacturer’s warranty. Terms and conditions apply.
How long will I have to wait before the team comes to my aid?
We understand the frustration and anxiety experienced in the event of a breakdown, and our aim is to ensure that any inconvenience is kept to a minimum. Therefore, when you call, our fully-trained staff will immediately arrange for the nearest and most appropriate service provider to assist you. The waiting time will depend on the availability of the assistance provider, your breakdown location, weather conditions and traffic. During the course of your wait, we will maintain contact with you and provide updates on the estimated time of arrival of the service provider.
Do I have to be with my Ford to receive service arranged by the 24-hour roadside assistance team?
Yes, you must be present at the breakdown location in order for assistance services to be rendered to your Ford. In the event of a recovery, you are required to sign a towing receipt before your Ford can be recovered to the designated Ford Service Centre. Please ensure that you remove all belongings from your Ford prior to recovery. We are not responsible for any loss or damage to personal belongings left in the vehicle.
Can I request for my Ford to be recovered to a workshop of my choice?
We will recover your Ford from the accident or breakdown location to the designated Ford Service Centre. We will not recover your vehicle to other workshops.
Can I make my own arrangements for roadside assistance and obtain reimbursement from the 24-hour Assist service?
In order to obtain the highest level of service, all arrangements must be made by us. We have an appointed network of service providers to provide the services as described in this policy.
Who should I contact for road traffic accident insurance claims?
You should contact your insurance company and confirm the insurance claims procedures with them.
Do I call the 24-hour roadside assistance hotline if I want to make an appointment with a Ford Service Centre?
This service is designed to provide mobile emergency assistance. To make an appointment with a Ford service centre, please call 64777399 or your Customer Service Advisor.
My air-conditioning is not working. Will the 24-hour Assist service recover my Ford to the service centre?
As this condition does not immobilise your Ford, you will need to drive your Ford to a Ford Service Centre.
EXCEPTIONS TO THE 24-HOURS ASSIST SERVICE
The 24-hour roadside assistance service is purely intended to cover emergency situations. As a result, this service will not cover certain problems that you may encounter while driving your Ford unless there is a real and discernible threat to your personal safety and the safety of others. This list includes (but is not limited to) the following items:
– Fuel gauge is faulty.
– Speedometer is malfunctioning.
– Boot cannot be opened.
– Fuel cap is damaged or faulty and the Ford car has enough fuel in the tank to enable it to reach the nearest Ford Service Centre.
– Roof of convertible cannot be opened.
– Sunroof cannot be opened.
– Sunroof cannot be closed but weather conditions are fair and the Ford and its passengers are not exposed to any security risk.
– Windows cannot be opened.
– Seat adjustor is faulty but the Ford can be driven safely.
– Other non-safety related lights/service warnings are illuminated.
Whilst the services rendered under the 24-hour Assist service are intended at no cost to you, we wish to clarify that the team will not be responsible for:
– Loss or damage to any property carried in or on your Ford.
– Any expenses incurred without prior authorisation of the 24-hour Assist.
– Cost of replacement parts.
– Cost of repairs made to your Ford.
– Any costs resulting from participation in motor racing, rallies, speed or duration tests.
– Any costs resulting from your Ford being kept in a not-roadworthy condition or not being serviced in accordance with the manufacturer’s recommendations.
– Any costs as a result of damage and/or claims caused while the driver operating the Ford under influence of alcohol, solvent abuse, drugs, or other illegal substances.
– Any costs resulting from participation in a criminal act or offence.
– Any consequential losses arising directly or indirectly from the immobilisation.
– If, as a result of a road traffic accident or other incidents, specialist equipment is required during the course of recovering your Ford, the cost of this specialist equipment will be your responsibility. We recommend that you seek reimbursement of such costs under the terms of your motor insurance policy.
– In the event that the authorities or other authorised organizations recover your Ford, it will be your responsibility to pay any resulting release fees before we can remove your vehicle to a Ford service centre.