Wednesday, 12 August 2015 – We strive to put your safety above all else, and to provide you with a great drive at all times.
That’s why, we’ve partnered with Bridgestone Tyres to offer you a free 24-month Tyre Protection Plan when you purchase any 4
Terms and conditions:
- All Bridgestone tyres purchased from and fitted by Regent Motors will be covered by the Tyre Protection Plan for 24 months
from the date of purchase.
- The Tyre Protection Plan covers damage to the tyre tread and sidewall caused by road hazards such as:
- In the event of damage due to road hazard, the damaged tyre will be replaced with a new tyre that is comparable to the
prevailing price of the original tyre, minus the rebate amount.
- Rebate amount will be calculated based on the remaining mileage and tread depth on the damaged tyre (refer to the table
below) and will be determined by Regent Motors staff.
- The Tyre Protection Plan does not cover damage due to:
• Any manufacturing defects
• Poor tyre maintenance
• Uneven tyre wear
• Vibrations or noises arising from or attributed to any of the tyres
• Criminal or malicious action
• Improper use and maintenance
• Use in competitive sport or any race track
• Road accidents
• Spotting from improper transport or storage
• Repair by any party besides Regent Motors
• Mechanical defect of the vehicle
- The Tyre Protection Plan is specific to the owner of the vehicle that the tyre is purchased for and is not transferable to any
subsequent vehicle owner or another vehicle.
- Coverage of the Tyre Protection Plan is limited to registered vehicles and can be used in Singapore only.
- Coverage does not include vehicles that are registered for rental or leasing.
- The damaged tyre must be presented to Regent Motors for claim purposes.
- Any damaged tyres replaced by Regent Motors will become the property of Regent Motors.
- The original Tyre Protection Plan certificate must be produced for claim purposes.
- No cash will be paid for the rebate amount.
- Regent Motors’s decision on the rebate amount is final.
- The Tyre Protection Plan certificate issued on the purchase of a set of 4 new tyres must include the following details:
• Customer name
• Vehicle number
• Vehicle brand
• Vehicle model
• Vehicle chassis number
• Tyre brand
• Tyre model
• Tyre specifications
• Tyre serial number